Fujii announced her graduation from Flower and ShuuKaRen and retirement from entertainment industry on December 31, 2017.
She was a child model from the age of 2 and started dancing at 3. She was a model for LOVE BERRY from 2007 until 2008. In 2008 she modeled under the name Miu with the kanji originally spelled as 美兎 but later changed to 美卯.
Prior to joining LDH, Fujii attended classes on EXPG in her hometown, Osaka, since 2007.
On April 24, she was announced as member of E-girls, having a concurrent position between the group and FLOWER.
On October 12, she made her debut with FLOWER with the single "Still".
She modeled for TOKYO GIRLS COLLECTION in 2011 and 2012; in 2013 she modeled for KANSAI COLLECTION.
On June 5, with the reformulation of the E-girls project as E.G.family, she announced to be leaving E-girls after the E-girls LIVE 2017 ~E.G.EVOLUTION~ concerts in July due to her busy schedule. She would be dedicating herself to Flower, ShuuKaRen and her model activities.
On October 22, Fujii posted a message on E.G.family mobile reporting that she got diagnosed with cervical spinal disc herniation and that she would halt her activities for a while to recover. Fujii started experiencing symptoms of cervical spinal disc herniation 3 years ago and since the E-girls LIVE 2017 ~E.G.EVOLUTION~ concerts in July she has been feeling unable to perform like she hoped to. After consulting a doctor she got diagnosed with herniation affecting the fourth and fifth vertebrae on her neck and she is putting effort on receiving treatment for it. After discussing with the Flower members and staff and since she is unable to serve satisfactory performances with her current state, Fujii would be taking a rest to recover.
On December 31, it was announced that Fujii has decided to graduate from Flower and ShuuKaRen and retire from the entertainment industry due to the symptoms of the cervical spinal disc herniation, that she got diagnosed with in October, becoming more severe. She would be focusing on studying art, photography, and fashion following her retirement.
- Main article: List:Fujii Shuuka Discography Featured In
-  HiGH&LOW THE MOVIE
-  HiGH&LOW THE RED RAIN
-  HiGH&LOW THE MOVIE 2 / END OF SKY
-  HiGH&LOW THE MOVIE 3 / FINAL MISSION
-  Don★Quixote
-  Sprout
-  The Quiz
-  Koibumi Biyori (episode 1)
-  HiGH&LOW ~THE STORY OF S.W.O.R.D.~
-  HiGH&LOW Season2
- [2017.11.30] Shuuka Fujii Shuuka (萩花 Fujii Shuuka)
- Main article: Fujii Shuuka/Gallery
- Favorite Artists: JASMINE, Rihanna, Ciara
- Favorite Movies: Léon, Watashi no Atama no Naka no Keshigomu, What Happens In Vegas
- Favorite Food: Powdered green tea sweets, Nattou (Fermented soybeans), Bananas
- Favorite Flower: Sunflowers
- Hobbies: 1 Person karaoke, 1 Person fashion show, hair and make-up, shopping
- She was an extra in the drama Don Quixote.
- Looks up to Kate Moss as a fashion icon.