Muto Chiharu (武藤千春) is a singer, performer, creative director and model. She is a former vocalist of the groups Flower and E-girls. She was chosen through a nationwide audition process called EXILE Presents VOCAL BATTLE AUDITION3 ~For Girls~, out of 30,000 applicants. She was announced as one of the group's vocalists in an E-girls show on May 14, 2011 held at SHIBUYA-AX along with the other winners of the vocal audition.
On October 12, 2014, she announced her departure from both E-girls and Flower to study abroad. She appeared for the last time as an E-girls member on the girls' segment of EXILE TRIBE PERFECT YEAR LIVE TOUR TOWER OF WISH 2014 ~THE REVOLUTION~ on October 26, and as a Flower member on November 13, on the promotional release event of Flower's eighth single "Akikaze no Answer".
She launched fashion brand BLIXZY in February 2015 and is currently active as the brand's creative director and also model.
On August 14, 2017, she announced to be re-debuting as a singer under her own independent label B-CREW RECORDS.
- [2017.08.16] Nobody Like You
Flower Release ParticipationEdit
- SAKURA Regret
- forget-me-not ~Wasurenagusa~
- Koibito ga Santa Claus
- Taiyou to Himawari
- Nettaigyo no Namida
- Akikaze no Answer
E-girls Song ParticipationEdit
- As vocalist
- One Two Three
- "Follow Me" single
- THE NEVER ENDING STORY
- "CANDY SMILE" single
- "Gomennasai no Kissing You" single
- "Kurukuru" single
- "Diamond Only" single
- E.G. Anthem -WE ARE VENUS-
- "Odoru Ponpokorin" single
- Other songs
- As performer
- Main video
- Seifuku Dance
-  Runway☆Beat (ランウェイ☆ビート)
Chiharu through the yearsEdit
- Favorite Artists: Beyoncé, Christina Aguilera, Becky♪♯
- Favorite Movies: Burlesque, Dreamgirls
- Favorite Food: Cheese
- Favorite Flower: Cherry blossoms
- Favorite Manga: Bokura ga Ita, Love★Com, Kimi ni Todoke, Sunadokei
- Favorite Character: My Melody
- Favorite Colors: Sky blue and baby pink
- Hobbies: Music, Reading, Going for walks, Karaoke
- She was given the nickname Red Man by Fujii Shuuka.