"Shirayukihime" (白雪姫; Snow White) is the sixth single released by Flower. It was released on December 25, 2013 in three editions: limited CD+DVD, regular CD only and limited pressing CD only.
The song was pre-released digitally on December 4, three weeks prior to its official release and was used as theme song for the drama Bokura wa Minna Shindeiru. "COLOR ME UP!" was used as theme song for OPA's "Oh! Bargain" CM.
The song is certified Gold by RIAJ for selling above 100,000 copies digitally.
- Limited CD+DVD (AICL-2613~4, ¥1,954)
- Regular CD Only (AICL-2615, ¥1,234)
- Limited Pressing (AICL-2616, ¥514)
- Shirayukihime MUSIC VIDEO
- Hatsukoi MUSIC VIDEO
- Hatsukoi acoustic version
- COLOR ME UP!
- Shirayukihime (Instrumental)
- Hatsukoi acoustic version (Instrumental)
- COLOR ME UP! (Instrumental)
Limited Pressing EditionEdit
- Fujii Shuuka
- Shigetome Manami
- Nakajima Mio
- Washio Reina
- Muto Chiharu
- Ichiki Kyoka
- Bando Nozomi
- Sato Harumi
- Washio Reina, Muto Chiharu, Ichiki Kyoka
- Odake Masato
- Hiroki Sagawa
- Other Information
- Arrangement: soundbreakers, Kawaguchi Daisuke (vocal arrangements)
Music Video InformationEdit
- Shigeaki Kubo
Oricon Chart PositionsEdit
Total Reported Sales: 44,218
- The music video for "Shirayukihime" was the most watched video from the group on YouTube until 2016 with the release of "Yasashisa de Afureru You ni".
- The single is the first release of the group as a 8-member group, after the graduation of Mizuno Erina.
- An Orchestra version of the song was released in 2015 on the group's eighth single "Akikaze no Answer". A 2015 version of the orchestra version was included on their second album Hanadokei. This version although does not have Muto Chiharu vocals, as she left the group before the album's release. A 2016 version of the original song was included on the best album THIS IS Flower THIS IS BEST, with this one only including the vocals of Washio Reina.
- Single Page: Limited Edition | Regular Edition | Limited Pressing
- Oricon Profile: Limited Edition | Regular Edition | Limited Pressing
- Digital Profile: